Green Sheep Group is a high growth, ambitious, UK based company. We operate the award-winning brands, Snüz and The Little Green Sheep, selling the most innovative and parent focussed nursery and baby products internationally and domestically to some of the UK’s biggest retailers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and organised individual to join our Warehouse team as an Administrator.
To succeed in this role, you will be highly organised, able to work flexibly in line with the needs of the business and be able to communicate confidently with colleagues at all levels of the business. This role will report to the Warehouse Manager and will work closely alongside the Sales, Customer Service and Merchandising teams and is crucial to delivering the company growth strategy.
In this fast-paced role, no two days will be the same and your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing orders and shipping from the warehouse
- Organising commercial partners orders
- Processing returns and stock recalls
- Communicating with customer service team to deliver customer requirements
- General office filing and admin duties
Our requirements for this role are:
- 1 years experience working in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- A great eye for detail
- Positive, can do attitude
- Great communication skills to be able to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels of the business
- Fast learner of systems and processes
The vision of the company and the personal development opportunity from being part of a high performing team that is creating noise and movement in our industry is what will inspire you most.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a difference.
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to Laura Barrett, firstname.lastname@example.org