Sales Admin Executive
Green Sheep Group is a high growth, dynamic and ambitious UK company. Operating award-winning brands, Snuz and Little Green Sheep. Marketing nursery and baby products nationally and internationally. The company has trebled its turnover over during the last three years.
Job Purpose: Responsible for the end-to-end customer experience driving efficiencies and standards to improve customer satisfaction. Ensuring seamless communication with the sales team, providing support and assistance, order input and management to ensure the sales team are readily able to achieve their sales targets.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Are the champion of customer experience at Green Sheep Group
- Deliver in line with core customer experience metrics
- Provide assistance to ensure forecasts are followed and Sales targets are met
- Use data driven insights to drive positive change within our business
- Generate sales reports and provide updates on progress towards hitting the company sales targets
- Managing inbound customer communications through to resolution
- Proactive outbound communication to Retail partners providing updates on promotions and stock availability
- Drive positive customer engagement with our products and content
- Ensure you understand and can administer all Sales Admin related tasks, processes, and routines
- Liaise with other departments to consistently improve the Green Sheep Group customer experience and to ensure administrative processes run smoothly
- Drive industry beating ‘first touch’ customer experience through to resolution
- Continuously review and improve administrative processes and ways of working to drive efficiency
- Daily processing of Sales orders and Retailer queries
- Sales Administration is a pivotal part of the team where your role is vital to the success of the operation
- You will support and work with the Sales Manager to develop and grow our markets
- You will need to be well organised, with the ability to prioritize workload during busy periods
- This role requires the successful candidate to be confident dealing with data entry formalities and CRM systems, however, training will be provided
- Liaise directly with our retail business partners and Warehouse team to ensure that goods are delivered in a timely manner and communication is clear
- Prepare and provide shipping documents to customers
- Assist with the booking in of deliveries with our Retail Partners where required
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Road, Air and Sea shipping processes would be an advantage
- Good GCSE results, Maths and English, is required.
- Previous sales support experience would be an advantage, must be able to demonstrate good administrative skills.
- Great networker internally and externally. Working closely with our supply, sales, warehouse, and customer services team. Externally you will need to build relationships with our Independent, National and Export retailers.
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Process driven, with the ability to prioritize workload
The vision of the company and the personal development opportunity from being part of a high-performing team that is creating noise and movement in our industry, is what will inspire you most. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a difference.
We offer a salary of £22,000 and the hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to Miranda Warmington, firstname.lastname@example.org