Product Marketing Manager
Green Sheep Group is a high growth, dynamic and ambitious UK company. Operating award-winning brands, Snuz and Little Green Sheep. Marketing nursery and baby products nationally and internationally. The company has trebled its turnover during the last three years.
As Product Marketing Manager, reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will act as the bridge between Marketing, Sales and Product teams ensuring the successful launch of products from conception through to launch in appropriate channels.
- Works with the product development team to build a product development roadmap based on trends and research
- Ensuring the short and long-term prioritisation is correct through an understanding and balance of sales and marketing priorities
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas.
- Working hand in hand with the product development team, champion consumer research and support concept generation.
- Works with product development team to gain full understanding of key product features and build on product messaging that sets our products apart for our competitors.
- Ensure claims are substantiated through testing by working closely with the product development team to ensure risk is mitigated at an early stage.
- Owns end to end delivery to market of new product from the product development team
- Owns product marketing activity in the defined project management software to ensure marketing do not hold up the product development cycle
- Owns marketing product launch critical path merchandising, sales and marketing teams ensuring delivery on time
- Propose and keep within an agreed budget
- Working with appropriate colleagues and agencies, to ensure all 'go to market' product collateral has been delivered.
- Ensure buy in from Brand custodian across all customer facing activity (B2B or B2C)
- Owns development and budget of product collateral relating to product sale
- Responsible for developing customer-facing product launch marketing strategies to communicate the features and benefits of new products
- Working with the wider marketing team and agencies to deliver the customer-facing product launch marketing strategies.
- Core metrics sales revenue, product/ customer reviews
- Working with Marketing, Sales and Product teams to improve processes, create high level and detailed project time plans
Team Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience of marketing management and budget control
- Demonstrate track record of driving revenue and profitability through customer centric approach
- Commercial and analytical acumen
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation
- Ability to develop strong multifunctional relationships
- Strong leadership, drive, ambition and energy
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team in a growing business, with a salary of £30,000
Hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm based at our head office in Snitterfield
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to Miranda Warmington, email@example.com