Green Sheep Group is committed to protecting our customer's privacy. Please take the time to review this notice which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it, and your rights. Green Sheep Group Ltd (“Green Sheep Group”, “we” or “us”) is the data controller is www.greensheepgroup.com whose registered address is The Green, Snitterfield, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 0JE (Registration number: 05940523)
1-INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.greensheepgroup.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Green Sheep Group, and when you report a problem with our site;
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media);
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and data necessary for the fulfilment of your orders including your name, email address, delivery address; and
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site; and
- Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent.
- Any payment information is collected, processed and stored securely by third party supplier SagePay.
2-HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect personal data from you in the following ways:
Website Purchases - By ordering through the website you will provide your billing contact details – your name, billing address, phone number and email address. You have the option to supply a different delivery address and specify a different contact name at that delivery address. The payment data you provide when making an online purchase through our website is processed externally by Sage Pay Europe Limited. Further information on how SagePay process and use your data can be viewed at https://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies.
Offline Purchases - Any purchase not completed through the website is classified as an offline purchase for the purposes of this document. We will collect the same personal data from you as we collect with an online purchase. Offline purchases are processed on our credit card terminal. Any paperwork created when processing the order is only kept whilst the order is being processed internally and is then destroyed. We also destroy payment slips from the card terminal once the payment is authorised.
Newsletter Subscription / Online Account / Online Forms - You may also provide your personal data including name, email address and phone number when setting up an account online, subscribing to our newsletter or using our online photo request form.
We receive Technical Data from various third parties such as analytics providers (Google Analytics). This anonymous data is used to improve website usability, identify and resolve technical issues and assist customers experiencing technical issues. We do not pass on data attained from analytics providers to third parties.
3-USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Depending on how you use our Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include:
- To fulfil your order and maintain your online account.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
- To personalise the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
- To improve and maintain the Site, and monitor its usage.
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. We may also use your data, or permit our group companies to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by. We may contact you by post, phone, email, SMS and other electronic means. We do not supply your personal data to 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
We rely on the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal data:
- Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfil your order).
- Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
- Because it is in our legitimate interests as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best products and customer experience. We use information about you to tailor your view of the Site, to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
4-WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored in London. It may also be processed and stored outside the EEA by third-parties. Where data is processed outside of the EEA we ensure companies have certified compliance to the Privacy Shield framework. The EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks were designed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission and Swiss Administration to provide companies on both sides of the Atlantic with a mechanism to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States in support of transatlantic commerce.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers including contact, identity, financial and transactional data for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data, please see YOUR RIGHTS section below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Shopping on our site is safe and secure. Our site uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details. In this way, information passed between your computer and us cannot be read in the unlikely event of someone intercepting it.
We will only accept orders using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently reveal personal information by using an unsecure connection. The latest browsers all support SSL. If for any reason this option has been disabled on your browser, you will not be able to transact until you reset these options.
You can check that you are shopping in a secure environment by looking for either a locked padlock icon in the status bar of your browser or check for the "https" in the prefix of the web page address. This should appear on any page where you are entering personal information. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach, including encrypting passwords and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We love to communicate with our customers and so, depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you. You will only be added to our newsletter if you opt in during the checkout, create an account or subscribing to our marketing list on the website.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us (or would like to opt back in!), you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us (details below), clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email. If you unsubscribe from marketing, please note we may still contact you with service messages from time to time (e.g. order and delivery confirmations, and information about your legal rights). Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of purchasing through the website.
You may also see ads for our website on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, so enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited our Site). Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third party websites.
Our Site is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Unless subject to an exemption under the data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to our processing of personal data, where applicable i.e. where processing is based on our legitimate interests
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us via the details below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable admin fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01789 734020
- Address: The Green, Snitterfield, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV35 0JE
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England, UK.