Office & Finance Administrator
Green Sheep Group is a high growth, ambitious UK company. Operating two award winning brands; Snüz and The Little Green Sheep. Our brands are recognised internationally and stocked by leading nursery retailers. Winning The Queens Award for Enterprise for Innovation, has given the company vast consumer and corporate exposure. Our head office is located in Snitterfield, Stratford Upon Avon and our distribution centre is located in Arrow Valley, Redditch.
We’re recruiting for a permanent, full-time, reliable Office & Finance Administrator to work as part of a successful team, reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide administration support to the Finance and HR functions along with over-seeing the general operation and smooth running of the office.
Finance responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices
- Liaising with customers and suppliers mainly via email
- General data input
- Providing cover for other finance duties
Office administration responsibilities will include:
- General maintenance of the office
- Management of utilities
- Purchase and organise weekly/monthly refreshments and sundries for the office.
- Supervise cleaner and cleanliness of office space
- Control the office supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with office needs
- Be the first port of call for all visitors to the office.
- Provide general H&S and HR administration support
The ideal candidate for the role is a flexible problem solver with superb communication skills with a detail-oriented mindset. They should have prior experience thriving in an administrative capacity in an office environment.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with:
- 1+ years’ experience assisting with finance responsibilities
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
- Have a passion for accuracy and attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to get stuck in and be a part of our vibrant and supportive company, offering a salary of £25,000 per annum with free on-site parking.
To apply for this position, please send a brief covering letter and your C.V in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org