Green Sheep Group is a high growth, ambitious UK company in the baby and nursery sector. All starting from the design of an organic baby mattress, we now operate two award winning brands; Snüz and The Little Green Sheep, selling internationally and to many of the UK’s biggest retailers.
We are delighted to have been awarded our second royal accolade and one of the first companies to receive the prestigious Kings Award for Enterprise in International Trade.
Our team is what makes us, and we can only achieve our goals by working with ambitious and talented people so if this sounds like you, read on!
Location: our head office is a barn conversion and located in a rural spot in Snitterfield, Stratford Upon Avon, and our distribution centre is in Arrow Valley, Redditch where we also showcase our beautifulproducts.
We’re a scale up business and we need more talent to add to our ever-growing team, that’s why we’re now recruiting for a Marketing Executive.
Before we get into the details of what we're looking for, let us tell you about what we can offer you:
You will be joining us at an exciting time in our growth trajectory and you will have the opportunity to play a huge part in this. We’re rolling out new initiatives to attract and retain the best talent, which means you’ll get to work with a really great bunch of people. Some of our fantastic perks are:
💰 Competitive salary that recognises your skills and experience.
🌴 25 days of holiday (plus bank and public holidays) to relax and reenergise.
🥼 Health coaching sessions with Dr. ME.
🤒 Company sick pay providing financial support during periods of sickness.
👐 Paid Compassionate leave.
📚 Paid exam leave to support continuous professional development.
👐 Paid time off to attend appointments related to IVF and Fertility support.
👨👩👧👦 Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
👨👨👧 We recognise the benefits parents can gain from taking part in NCT classes and Paediatric First Aid, that's why we cover the cost of these at GSG!
🍇 Free fruit (to get your 5 a day), snacks and every flavour of tea you can possibly imagine.
💃 Social events to bring the team altogether.
👌 Staff, friends and family discount across both our brands.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is an opportunity for a passionate marketeer who is looking for real autonomy as part of a growing and vibrant marketing team.
As Marketing Executive, you be responsible for managing campaigns and projects that align with the wider brand and commercial strategies of the business. Your day-to-day role will involve working closely with the wider marketing team on a range of projects from NDP (New Product Development) to brand awareness campaigns and always on initiatives such as PR, Baby Shows & promotions.
As a natural planner, you will utilise your excellent organisational skills to ensure all projects, internal and external, are running efficiently, taking ownership for delivery dates and assigned budgets.
Your communication skills and ability to build relationships will ensure momentum and effectiveness whilst your positive energy, accuracy & eye on the industry will maintain our leading position and fuel our growth for the future.
To give you a taste, some key responsibilities will include:
- Project planning & management – campaigns, projects and promotions
- Managing daily communications with our agency partners - including PR sample requests, retailer marketing opportunities, reviewing press releases
- Building relationships with our retailers as the first point of contact for retailer marketing opportunities and ongoing retailer communications
- Facilitating award entries
- Gaining quotes from suppliers to support project delivery
- Supporting our Head of Visual by developing briefs for all creative assets
- Play an important role in creating industry leading impact at Baby Shows - both in terms of event planning and attendance
- Research – including competitor research, consumer surveys & wider industry trends
- Reporting – aiding in the production of marketing campaign effectiveness reports
- Assisting the wider team in achieving shared goals
Now over to you, we would love for you to have:
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience in a similar role, experience from a retail brand or marketing agency experience would be advantageous
- Strong project management skills; highly organised and proactive, with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong PowerPoint & Excel skills with the aptitude to learn further internal systems
- Positive energy & creative flair
- Agile, ‘can-do’ attitude able to adapt from planning / project management tasks to creative thinking
- Collaborative and supportive with the ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
Interested? Then send us your C.V and covering letter in confidence to email@example.com. If we wish to take your application to the next stage, you’ll be invited to take part in a couple of our core, quick fire assessments to gauge some of your skillset before we progress to interviews.