Green Sheep Group is a high growth, ambitious UK company. Operating two award winning brands; Snüz and The Little Green Sheep. Our brands are recognised internationally and stocked by leading nursery retailers. Winning The Queens Award for Enterprise for Innovation, has given the company vast consumer and corporate exposure. Our head office is located in Snitterfield, Stratford Upon Avon and our distribution centre is located in Arrow Valley, Redditch.
This is a full-time, permanent position based out of our head office in Snitterfield however, this role will require regular travel across the UK.
Our Sales team is expanding and we’re now looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to take charge of the strategic development and growth of our key independent retailers. You will be responsible for maintaining strong business relationships with existing partners as well as adopting an omni-channel approach to further develop incremental growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage various departments (both internally & externally) to create and deliver joint business plans, alongside all retailer and company goals which includes both turnover and profitability.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of the companies UK top independent key accounts.
- Creation and implementation of joint business plans updated annually
- Strategically plan development and growth for all accounts driving trade and promotional calendars, mixture of stocked and direct to consumer (dropship) models
- Maintain strong relationships with all clients
- Manage service levels, profit, growth, forecasting and budgets
- Ensure brands are represented correctly, in-line with brand guidelines. This includes our in-store presence as well as our digital presence.
- Conduct tailored training to the specific needs of each retailer
- Coordinating the involvement of all brands at appropriate trade and consumer events, which involves occasional weekend working.
What Skills and Attributes do you need to possess?
- A strong track record of consistently managing and delivering targets (both turnover and profitability)
- Demonstrable experience selling to independent retailers.
- Exceptional client relationship skills, exploiting opportunities
- Experience managing budgets, forecasting and delivering targets
- Great management skills (internal & external)
- Good communication and analytical skills (written & verbal)
- Well organised and proven ability to plan ahead
- Passionate about brands and their values
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good P&L understanding
- A true ‘go getter’ that is all about delivering initiatives at pace and in a planned fashion.
What can we offer you in return?
The opportunity to work for a vibrant Company with a great bunch of people, offering a salary up to £45,000.00 per annum with:
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free onsite car parking
- Regular social events
- A variety of fruit, snacks, tea & coffee
- Staff, family and friends discount across our brands Snuz and The Little Green Sheep.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a difference and impact a fast-growing business.
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to email@example.com
Please note, at this stage we’re not working with external recruitment agencies on this role.