Independent Account Manager (Field based in the South)
Green Sheep Group is a high growth and ambitious UK based SME. Operating two award winning brands, Snüz and The Little Green Sheep selling to some of the UK’s biggest retailers and internationally. Recently winning The Queens Award for Enterprise - Innovation has given the company vast consumer and corporate exposure.
As Independent Account Manager you will represent Green Sheep Group on a National level reporting to the Independent Sales Manager. You will be responsible for delivering expansion to new or existing markets, maximising new account opportunities whilst working closely with merchandising and product compliance teams. You will define the strategy for your accounts and ensure best planning and execution. You will also deliver best in class account management for your account portfolio.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Set out, drive and deliver sales and profitability targets for your account portfolio maximising new account opportunities working closely with other Independent Account Mangers
- Provide tactical input on the planning and execution of the annual budget and ensure that account plans have initiatives to achieve financial goals
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills by increasing profitable performance
- Working closely with merchandising act as the role model for account forecasting ensuring optimal stock availability for your customers
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients requirements are met
- Manage accounts end to end being responsible for account administration including updates, new line forms and other relevant activities
- Conduct tailored training to the specific needs of each retailer
- Coordinating the involvement of all brands at appropriate trade and consumer events
- Manage closely sales out data ensuring to head off any stock builds
- Stay up to date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
Skills and Experience requirements:
- Will have experience of independent account management
- Demonstrable relationship building at multiple levels across organisations
- Demonstrable track record of driving revenue and profitability through customer centric approach
- Commercial and analytical acumen
- Excellent detail management and forecasting
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation
- Strong leadership, drive, ambition and energy
- Excellent cost management and a frugal approach to spend
The vision of the company and the personal development opportunity, from being part of a high performing team that is creating noise and movement in our industry, is what will inspire you most.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a difference and impact a fast growth business.
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to email@example.com