Head of Marketing
Green Sheep Group is a high growth, ambitious UK company. Operating two award winning brands; Snüz and The Little Green Sheep. Our brands are recognised internationally and stocked by leading nursery retailers. Winning The Queens Award for Enterprise for Innovation, has given the company vast consumer and corporate exposure. Our head office is located in Snitterfield, Stratford Upon Avon and our distribution centre is located in Arrow Valley, Redditch.
Due to the sustained growth of the business, we now require a Head of Marketing to lead our brands as they grow globally. As a strong leader, you will inspire and develop the Marketing team to deliver to the highest standard in the industry. You will be responsible for setting out the strategy, plans and budgets for the marketing department. You will have a track record of increasing sales and profitability through customer centric activity through an industry leading marketing experience.
With a flair for the creative but a relentless attention to ROI, as custodian for the brands you will consistently make decisions that grow the brands for the long term, whilst taking advantage of more immediate opportunities.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities::
- Full responsibility of end to end marketing activities and delivery against appropriate marketing and revenue KPI’s
- Research and analyse customer data, market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies engaging customers with the Green Sheep Group brands
- Create marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts to support delivery of the sales budget
- Full responsibility of the marketing budget ensuring consistent efficiency in spend and return on investment
- Full end to end responsibility of our brands perception, in the UK and internationally, including PR oversight.
- Delivers for customers first ensuring Green Sheep Group brands are loved and trusted by customers
- Manage Green Sheep Group corporate brand, including proactive activities to elevate it both internally and within the industry and wider when relevant.
- Oversee all marketing processes and adherence of the marketing team to campaign and product timelines
- Work with the marketing team to develop detailed marketing plans for all media and sales channels
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Build strong relationships across sales, marketing and product development ensuring the smooth running of projects
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in buyer meetings.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Manages the marketing team and external agencies to deliver to the highest standard within the industry and identify ways to grow the department and secure resources.
- Marketing Team – 3 direct reports
- Customer Services
- Product Team
Skills and Experience requirements:
- Experience of marketing management and budget control
- Demonstrable track record of driving revenue and profitability through customer centric activity
- Commercial and analytical acumen
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation
- Strong leadership, drive, ambition and energy
- History of growing a brand globally is advantageous
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing to lead and develop the Marketing team in a growing business, with a salary of £55,000 per annum.
The vision of the company and the personal development opportunity, from being part of a high performing team that is creating noise and movement in our industry, is what will inspire you most.
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org