Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Green Sheep Group is a high growth, ambitious UK company. Operating two award winning brands; Snüz and The Little Green Sheep. Our brands are recognised internationally and stocked by leading nursery retailers. Winning The Queens Award for Enterprise for Innovation, has given the company vast consumer and corporate exposure. Our head office is located in Snitterfield, Stratford Upon Avon and our distribution centre is located in Arrow Valley, Redditch.
We’re recruiting for a permanent, office-based reliable Customer Service Manager to work as part of a successful team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the progression of the brand service experience by customers. Ensuring the customer journey end to end meets the brand ethos and aligned to the company strategy. You are the customer’s voice within GSG!
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the customer services team, ensuring inbound traffic is handled effectively and efficiently. Define, establish, and deliver core customer experience KPI’s to ensure GSG remains best in class for the services we offer to customers driving positive business change
- Develop, deliver, and own the customer proposition of Snüz and LGS, ensuring companywide adherence to service and experience levels across all channels
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach to all customer services processes, systems, and policies driving the adherence of them striving to constantly improve the GSG customer experience across all channels
- Own customer facing FAQ’s across the business working closely with relevant teams to ensure they are kept up to date and in line with strategic direction
- Support and steer the product development pipeline with insights and first-hand customer experiences and data
- Contribute to continual development through reporting and monthly departmental feedback to senior managers on areas of improvement such as product performance/issues
- The ideal candidate for the role is a flexible problem solver with superb communication skills and they should have prior experience thriving in customer services environment.
Looking for someone with:
- Demonstrable strong leadership and management skills not only for direct reports but across the broader business
- Due to the complexity of multiple channels, consistent requirement of multiple team engagement, breadth of data inputs and customer engagement, this role is permanently office based and full time.
- Excellent track record of driving continuous KPI improvements through customer centric approach
- Ability to read data and drive actionable insight from it
- Ability to create and manage user sessions and get consumer insights that are usable for the wider business
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation
- Strong leadership, drive, ambition, and energy
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to get stuck in and be a part of our vibrant and supportive company, offering a salary up to £35,000 per annum with free on-site parking.
To apply for this position, please send a brief covering letter and your C.V in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org