Green Sheep Group is a high growth, ambitious, UK based company. We operate the award-winning brands, Snüz and The Little Green Sheep, selling the most innovative and parent focussed nursery and baby products internationally and domestically to a number of the UK’s biggest retailers.
Working as part of a successful team, reporting to the Finance Manager, your role is to perform and support the day-to-day book keeping of the company.
- Processing invoices
- Maintaining individual customer accounts
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Processing expenses
- Liaising with internal departments in a confident manner
- Providing cover for other finance duties
Requirements for the role are:
- 1-2 years experience in a finance role
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
- Have a passion for accuracy and attention to detail
The vision of the company and the personal development opportunity from being part of a high performing team that is creating noise and movement in our industry is what will inspire you most.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a difference.
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to Lianne Bishop, email@example.com