Export Territory Manager
Green Sheep Group is a high growth and ambitious UK based SME. Operating two award winning brands, Snüz and The Little Green Sheep selling to some of the UK’s biggest retailers and internationally. Recently winning The Queens Award for Enterprise - Innovation has given the company vast consumer and corporate exposure.
As Export territory Manager you will represent Green Sheep Group on an international level and lead yearly negotiations by ensuring growth and profitability of the accounts. Reporting to the Export Manager, you will be responsible for delivering global expansion to new or existing markets, maximising new account opportunities whilst working closely with export counterparts. You will define the strategy for your accounts and ensure best planning and execution. You will also deliver best in class account management for your account portfolio.
You will work closely with merchandising and act as the role model for account forecasting ensuring optimal stock availability for your customers, as well as providing tactical input on the planning and execution of the annual budget. You will ensure that account plans have initiatives to achieve financial goals and deliver against budget.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Delivering great customer service by tailoring the brand strategy for each market
- Conduct tailored training to the specific needs of each market
- Work with key stakeholders to create a plan for on-trade and off-trade activities in each market
- Coordinating the involvement of all brands at appropriate trade and consumer events in key markets
- Creating full weekly reports for all activities and objectives
Skills and Experience requirements:
- Will have experience of international/global sales account management
- Demonstrable relationship building at multiple levels across organisations
- Demonstrable track record of driving revenue and profitability through customer centric approach
- Commercial and analytical acumen
- Excellent detail management and forecasting
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation
- Strong leadership, drive, ambition, and energy
- Excellent cost management and a frugal approach to spend
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a difference and impact a fast growth business.
We offer a £30,000 Salary with £4,000 Bonus and a company car. To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to Miranda Warmington, email@example.com