At Green Sheep Group, we are looking for people who are enthusiastic about helping to grow our brand. Our team are outgoing and willing to help each other when needed.
About the Role
Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute digital campaigns and product launches. You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Merchandising departments on a daily basis and will be expected to manage third parties and have great communication skills.
If you have a background in working in eCommerce direct to consumer retail and can act as a role model, exuding the core values of the business then we would love to hear from you!
In this fast-paced role, no two days will be the same and your responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing management and optimisation of our direct to consumer websites and content.
- Identifying trading opportunities and monitoring consumer trends
- Collecting onsite data and carrying out research to improve websites
- Ensuring products are set up accurately and timely across the direct websites
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered across our digital platform in line with the marketing and sales promotional calendar
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to Laura Barrett, firstname.lastname@example.org