Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Green Sheep Group is a high growth, ambitious UK company. Operating two award winning brands; Snüz and The Little Green Sheep. Our brands are recognised internationally and stocked by leading nursery retailers. Winning The Queens Award for Enterprise for Innovation, has given the company vast consumer and corporate exposure. Our head office is located in Snitterfield, Stratford Upon Avon and our distribution centre is located in Arrow Valley, Redditch.
We’re recruiting for a permanent, office-based reliable Customer Service Executive to work as part of a successful team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end customer experience driving efficiencies and standards to improve customer satisfaction as the GSG champion of customer experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being a champion of customer experience at Green Sheep Group for B2C and B2B customers
- Managing inbound customer communications through to resolution, e.g., general queries, warranty claims, order processing, returns and complaints
- Deliver in line with our core customer experience metrics
- Ensure you understand and can administer all Customer Service-related tasks, processes and routines, continually providing feedback to the Customer Service Manager to improve
- Proactive outbound communication to the business based on data driven learning
- Drive positive customer engagement with our products and content
- Drive industry beating ‘first touch’ customer experience through to resolution
We are looking for someone:
- With key organisation skills who can competently receive and collate customer paperwork.
- Knows how to prioritise their workload, keeping abreast of any issues and order status.
- Who is confident with data entry formalities.
- Is a team player with a "can do" attitude.
What can we offer you?
The opportunity to work for a vibrant Company with a great bunch of people, offering a salary up to £21,500.00 per annum with:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free onsite car parking
- Regular social events
- A variety of fruit, snacks, tea & coffee
- Staff, family and friends discount across our brands Snuz and The Little Green Sheep.
To apply for this position, please send a brief covering letter of why you think you would be the perfect addition to our team along with your C.V in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.