Customer Experience Executive
Green Sheep Group is a high-growth, ambitious, UK-based company. We operate the award-winning brands, Snüz and The Little Green Sheep, selling the most innovative and parent-focussed nursery and baby products internationally and domestically to a number of the UK’s biggest retailers.
Working as part of a successful team, reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, your primary role will to be responsible for the end-to-end customer experience, driving efficiencies and standards to improve customer satisfaction as the GSG champion of customer experience.
- Deliver inline with core customer experience metrics
- Ensure budgets and GOGW targets are met driving cost reduction in these areas
- Use data driven insights to drive positive change within our business
- Managing inbound customer communications through to resolution
- Proactive outbound communication to the business based on data driven learning
- Drive positive customer engagement with our products and content
- Ensure you understand and can administer all Customer Experience related tasks, processes and routines
- Liaise with other departments to consistently improve the Green Sheep Group customer experience
- Drive industry beating ‘first touch’ customer experience through to resolution
- Continuously review and improve customer experience processes and ways of working to drive efficiency
Responsibilities for this role are:
- Excellent track record of driving continuous KPI improvements through customer centric approach
- Ability to read data and drive actionable insight from it
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation
- Strong leadership, drive, ambition, and energy
The vision of the company and the personal development opportunity from being part of a high-performing team that is creating noise and movement in our industry, is what will inspire you most. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a difference.
This role is Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm based fully at our head office in Snitterfield. Starting salary is £21,500
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to Miranda Warmington, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org