Independent Account Manager
Green Sheep Group is a high growth and ambitious UK based SME. Operating two award winning brands, Snüz and The Little Green Sheep selling to some of the UK’s biggest retailers and internationally. Recently winning The Queens Award for Enterprise - Innovation has given the company vast consumer and corporate exposure.
As Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day tasks within the Merchandising Department.
Thorough analysis you will be responsible for spotting trends and identifying sales opportunities. With the support of your Merchandiser, you will help manage in season trading, sale forecasts and balanced stock levels to achieve our sales plans.
By working closely with our global supply base, you will be responsible for monitoring deliveries and ensuring the stock arrives on time, updating and accurately receiving inventory and shipping documents.
Further to this, monitoring stock levels daily across all lines ensuring they stay in stock and that our stock system is accurate and always kept up to date. Creating and adapting reports to help with the smooth running and growing merchandise function. You will also be responsible for managing quarterly stock takes with our Warehouse Manager.
Other requirements of the role are:
- 1-2 years experience in the assistant merchandiser role
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Track record of understanding and interpreting data and numbers
- Highly organised – Good ability of adapting to change and re-prioritising workload.
- Advanced Excell skills – Experience in creating reports, manipulating data and using Pivot Tables
- Well organised and proven ability to plan ahead
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships internally and externally at all levels
- Fast learner of systems and processes
TThe vision of the company and the personal development opportunity, from being part of a high performing team that is creating noise and movement in our industry, is what will inspire you most.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a difference and impact a fast growth business.
We offer a £25,000 Salary. Working Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm at our head office in Snitterfield.
To apply please send a brief covering letter and CV in confidence to Miranda Warmington - email@example.com